Sunday, June 21, 2015

Reverie


she sketched her delicate impulse on a salivating skin. his. embracing him with a flesh of innocence; a virgin naivety.

with rousing intimacy, resting her dreaming head on his silver shoulder. she unraveled herself, hurling in between, burning confessions.

'kiss me'
she said: with the fullness of your courage; bathe me in the certainty of a surrendering promise. yours. deny me a feast of doubts.

'absorb me'
she said: with an inquiring infatuation; a hungering sensation in lust for mindful conversations, yield to my abundant devotion.

'read me'
she said: with the curious thoughtful details of a writer, discovering a dashed narrative in the darkness of mind, immersed in naked dialogues.

'pursue me'
she said: with philosophical investigation; in close-corner confrontation with a crouched awaiting suspense.

'motion me'
she said: to the widening rhythm of melting blues, the groove jazzy afternoons of me & you, the comforting thrusts of murmured memories.

'draw me'
she said: in concentrated colors of a daydream, mixed with strokes of rich ecstasy, abstract conceptions; swirling beautiful lively possibilities into existence.

'contain me'
she said: within the distance of
unseasoned desires till they breed, within the guts of fresh honesty; the outlines of a scripted fate dancing away to destiny.

'engulf me'
she said: in the glittering chatter of midnight laughter, the savored-traces of shy pleasures awakened from an early slumber.

'seduce me'
she said: with the golden instruments of a throbbing longing, spreading infinitely;  translating sweet sweat, to the flinch of my young veins.

'crave me'
she said: with undying hope. with the intensity of bad habits; the birthing speed of new habits, through the pitches of a silent certainty.

'submerge me'
she said: in the flood of troubled waters; the river waves of experiences; the shading closeness of a bowing respect.

'nurse me'
she said: in a warm wrap of patient acceptance; youthful forgiveness; in the largeness of a heart rescued with compassionate understanding.

'touch me'
she said: longer than a glance; linger longer than the blush of perfumes, longer than the placed evidence of truth, longer than time's keeping of secrets.

'trust me'
she said: with the worst in you; the damaged hideousness of a hard winter, the salt of neglected tears; the aching stretched-open wounds of a cruel womb; of a Life.

'love me'
she said: endlessly.

endlessly like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment