Saturday, November 21, 2015

Detachment


Happiness escapes me to free itself, leaving my emptiness completely untouched. Cowardly I suffer within an absence filled with an inextricable silence, speaking is impossible here.

I fell into his arms like a refugee, soaking in a lonely cry of a sadness I could never dare to share. His arms spread it's roots out, walked me slowly through the darkness; this long agony I wanted to burst open, to wreck all the ugly in the world, till my smile is pure again. I want to feel whole again. Please hold me again.

Hardness, hardness, hardness.

This world is so hard on my mouth, my language is so black, so afraid, so ashamed, so aware I'm tired of it.

People are voices lost in translation, how do I bring my own voice to life, when my speech could never sustain itself against the vast distance.

I never recovered from the taste of betrayal. I only collapsed and forgiveness became insufferable after. What is the meaning of torment, when the past will always remain an unresolved chapter?

It's so strange to think, I woke up from a dream to write this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment