Saturday, June 22, 2019

defeated


once again. 

loneliness shook me. violently. erupting from a seemingly peaceful dream; barefoot against a drowning distance, forsaken all unwelcoming hearts.

constantly. my Light. 

i pray for an embrace. a devoted embrace. patiently accepting. ceasing all selfish quests. inviting to a degree, comfortably; unknowingly, unquestioning of my ill ways. consumed. terribly. within awful defeat. i am wounded in sharp solitude. chronically dissatisfied. faith took the blade. absently. i lost all remembrance of taught grace. aching for life to receive me. i am aching for life to relieve me. persistently. of this sickness. devouring my mind in silent gloom. 

forgive me. my Light. 

struggling is writing. and all writing had been in vain; a hardly audible cry, hesitant to pierce the hideously indifferent age. exhausted. i kneel at every standstill of pain. chained to a wreckage of self; punished. unloved. lost again to bitter tears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment