Saturday, August 25, 2012

Untitled

I often look and ask
Without a direction or past
I lose my call and wander on
To where no clouds surround
Maybe love exists in places
Where hearts yet to claim
Or maybe I'm just hopeless
Waiting to be claimed.
Years they pass by and little
Did I notice
The people that I love either gone
Or left me broken
It was 'me' this 'always me'
That made a great deal out of misery
Words can't wound the soul it broke
So why would you come back to hurt me more?
Once we had it so close to magic
I always knew love is sweet but also tragic
It takes two and only a habit
To go as far as others allow it
And in the end takes only one
To break a heart leave it and run
Days are the same with or without
The family we choose to trust and doubt
And how many times can we say
We're okay you can take it away
How twisted is this circle gonna be
Next time around you won't even see
Lies isolating everyone you knew
In the morning you're replaced by someone new.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment