Thursday, December 27, 2012

drama mama

People, people... oh those people! Alright so it's been so long since I had a good rant on the internet the reason is I honestly ran out of fucks to give, so obviously since I couldn't be a proper nagging asshole I decided to be just an asshole and shut up for once.. it was kinda working but it's time to take a break.
So this post is entirely dedicated to bitches and by bitches I mean annoying bitches, it is also dedicated to miserable dickheads who need to clam the EFF down! So I'm having a beef today which you can't really describe as one since its not really on my mind per-say but I'm thinking about it right now in order to blog about it so I'm really just nagging to get shit out of my system but it's not really on my system (you follow..?) let me give you the short scope, I hate bitches who try way too much like honestly clam down, your ass is way too hyper for me right now, girls are very sneaky about everything and nothing, its too much like, who cares, you know? they have this big production about everything in their lives, 'oh yesterday i went to get coffee at this place and this really cute guy looked at my direction now i'm sure he wasn't really looking at me since he only did it once, but maybe he was, you know? he was also wearing my fave color and had hair on his head ..... blah blah blah' yeah yeah GIRL BYE!
now to my personal favourite dickheads or male who are tiny bitches... whatever you like, now a man should be a man, I love men who are defined by the beautiful motto "No Fucks Given" they literally jump out of bed and start their day with no absolute reflection of what happened yesterday, they just don't care they really just wanna get the day over with have as much fun as they could and go to sleep to do it all over again tomorrow.
Seriously though in all seriousness I feel like sometimes its just way too much to deal with this, we should have a national holiday and name it 'Protect Me From Your Bullshit -Day'
LORD AMEN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment