Thursday, December 27, 2012

maybe the best words are the ones left unspoken

I saw this video on the internet recently that truly made me question myself, a teenage girl committed suicide after being constantly bullied by her peers, now let's think about that for a second this is certainly not the first teen suicide story nor will it be the last (the fact that it had became so common to hear about them brings me chills) what shocked me was the cruelty of the people bulling her, obviously bullies are cruel, though there's no justification for it but they are I was just sad over how she needed somebody to be there for her and she couldn't find any. Teenagers tend to be so dramatic and that is understandable everything is sort of blown out of proportion they tend to think that high school is the prime time (which it isn't) but they want the friends, the social life, the relationships... etc. the moment they leave high school and grow up and start working they'll realise there's more to life than a Facebook    relationship status.
I only wish that the girl could've waited a little, if only she had made some sort of a plan or set a goal to when she gets out of high school, to look at the long run where does she see herself but there's no use to saying this now, I only hope other teens would now be more appreciated of their own lives, I don't know what else is there to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment