Friday, May 11, 2018

Intake


blessings engulf me as i look around me, amazed at the just-power of God; His undying & committed chord connecting all of which that has unfolded in my life recently.

I have met a man with that special kindness my soul has long longed for, a man with eyes that stretch the way blue skies carry-on unbounded, a man whose heart is as deep & nourishing as water running-free in a selfless ocean. 

I love him with a steadiness that grounds me, how the earth seem to circle endlessly, yet his love is the center bringing-forth all of which is good to me. I thank God for guiding me in finding a soul so familiar, so alike; it called upon me to teach me what unconditional love is, for my soul to respond instantly.

my heart is still-at-peace, inside a fullness of a growing-love that has gratitude glued at each intake.

May God bless you, my love, for having me discover myself in ways I could never describe. 

May God bless our lives together with a flow of a generous joy, running-free at the beginning & end of each intake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment