Sunday, September 15, 2013

A lovers dialogue pt.4


First Timers/First Impressions 



'Something painful, something real'


Guy: Hey...

Girl: Hi

Guy: I'm sorry, you know, I saw you from across the room and I just had to come and say something

Girl: 'Hey' was the best you could come up with?

Guy: Under the circumstances... yeah.. wait let me rephrase that; what brings you here today?

Girl: Boredom mostly.. 

Guy: I find that hard to believe.. a beautiful woman like yourself with nothing to do on a Saturday night

Girl: Oh? but I am doing something; having this swell conversation with a total stranger 

Guy: Isn't that how people usually meet?

Girl: So this is a meeting now? I thought this was just a pick-up! 

Guy: Wow... I don't know what gave you that impression..?

Girl: Seriously now?! 

Guy: Well somebody's in a bad mood..

Girl: Now we're passed the "meeting" phase and onto the "assuming to know one another" phase?

Guy: Damn you're quite difficult..

Girl: If you're going to keep making judgements, try to intrigue me at least

Guy: Are you always this challenging to talk to, or did I catch you in a bad time?

Girl: You think this is challenging? 

Guy: Hostile almost..

Girl: *laughs* Well if you can't stand the heat, you can leave

Guy: You're really enjoying this, aren't you?

Girl: I can do without 

Guy: I gotta say... you're a real pain..

Girl: As opposed to a "fake" one?

Guy: Are you deliberately this enigmatic?

Girl: Are you deliberately this nosey? 

Guy: When I want to get to know someone.. yes I am.

Girl: An advice for the future; next time you want to "get to know" someone stop assuming to know them and actually get to know them

Guy: If they're not giving me much to work with, then assuming is all I've got going for me

Girl: Wrong, this whole notion is wrong 

Guy: Why don't you correct me then?

Girl: I'm not your little experiment 

Guy: Ouch! there you go again with that pain

Girl: Reality pains.. 

Guy: You're pretty real I must say..

Girl: Aren't we all for the most part? 

Guy: I would assume so.. yeah *winks*

Girl: Charming man

Guy: Sarcastic woman

Girl: Thats a way to attract a lady, aye?! 

Guy: *laughs* Oh I know I got no shot at this, I properly missed my chance with that first Hey 

Girl: It's all about that confidence 

Guy: Honestly answer me this; how is a man supposed to approach you? I'm asking for a friend..

Girl: In that case, that friend should be the one asking me the question 

Guy: Wonderful... I got nothing

Girl: You got something.. 

Guy: Something real?

Girl: And painful



-The end- 

No comments:

Post a Comment