Monday, March 18, 2013

glass house

Living in the glass house is as empty as
The bottle of wine in the hand of a drunk man
Mirrors reflect everything but the truth is forever hidden
Eyes from the outside wandering, my face and every part of it
Whispering, mumbling to what they think is really happening
Fascination grabs their attention, fascination at the perfect reflection
My life is nothing but a creation from a sad sick imagination
The spotlight makes it interesting, its tragic how much they want it
Touch the glass maybe you'll see that it can break so easily
Or try to look behind the light, you'll see the darkness inside
Don't be fooled by what you see, I'm clearly not what I claim to be
The lies attracts you to me like a sailor in the deep blue sea
As hard as you try to run away, you'll always come back and stay
Forgetting who you used to be attempting to erase all your memories
Slow down and take a look around my voice isn't as magical as it sounds
There's no mystery behind the glass
There's nothing but a tragedy inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment