Monday, March 11, 2013

reflecting innocence

 
 
She is cold. she is a hard-hearted girl she never lets anyone too close and maybe that was the reason why I fell for her, I remember looking at this girl from across the room from me standing leaning on the wall with a cup of beer everyone around her was either talking incredibly loud over the music, two couple standing next to her were kissing, girls standing beside her dancing but she was just standing there looking at a far window she was completely unaware of her surrounding, what was she looking at? Or actually what was she looking for? What was it that she needed that she couldn't find in this room that is filled with all these people. she was the kind of girl that would break your heart because you know you would have to go crazy to fall in love with her, you would go to the deepest and beyond to try and understand her, you would have to let go of everything you thought you knew about girls when you approach her, how could you even approach her? She's the kind of girl that you would obsess over all the little things that she does, the way her hair is always messy doesn't matter if she just woke up or she got dressed to go out but it was her own, no other girl ever had a messy hair like hers. and the way she bites her nails whenever she watches scary films you sit there beside her holding her in you look at how her eyes are full of concern and sympathy for those actors and you wanna tell her that it's okay it's just a movie but you love how she's genuine even to the pretend, or the way she licks her lips whenever she stares at you she doesn't say anything but she never takes her eyes away from you, she pulls you in without saying anything and you wanna stay there wherever it is she's taking you, you know you want to stay there. I loved her if that wasn't obvious enough, I loved her even without knowing her name, I've known her even though I had no idea where she came from, I knew she was it for me she was the girl that would change everything for me, she was the next step for me, how often do you feel that way? I was overwhelmed by those feelings because she was a vision everything about her I wanted to know, every little detail of her past, every little secret, every dark thought, every happy thought, every sad thought, everything she was, everything she is and everything she wanted to become I wanted to know her all…
And till this day I still feel that exact same way.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment