Monday, April 21, 2014

A lovers dialogue pt.6


Awkward Encounter




'Screw you!' 


Guy: Fancy meeting you here

Girl: *inside voice: oh shit!* Hi

Guy: That's it?! Don't I get a hug at least?

Girl: I'm constipated, I'd rather not aggravate my tolerance 

Guy: Wow, I see you haven't changed much

Girl: Neither have you, isn't that just wonderful?

Guy: Can we be adults about this?

Girl: About what exactly? 

Guy: I'd like to apologise

Girl: Again? 

Guy: So you do get my messages?

Girl: Yeah

Guy: How come you never hit me back?

Girl: Never quite felt like it  

Guy: Wow, well, I want to... I'd like to make it right between us

Girl: And I'd like a tree made out of money, but I'm pretty sure thats impossible 

Guy: I don't want you to hate me forever

Girl: You should've thought of that earlier

Guy: How many times do I need to say 'Im sorry'?

Girl: How many times is 'not enough'? 

Guy: Can we at least establish a common ground?

Girl: Of course, but in an after life, if you deserve to have one 

Guy: Damn ma

Girl: So, are we done? 

Guy: You know what, screw you!

Girl: Now we're getting somewhere

Guy: Who'll tolerate this?! This is bullshit

Girl: I... 

Guy: I've put up with a lot yo! One mistake and I'm cut like that, damn

Girl: I hear you 

Guy: Aha?

Girl: But I don't care  

Guy: Screw you!

Girl: Ok boo 

Guy: This... This won't happen again

Girl: Fine by me 

Guy: You'll regret this

Girl: Sure I will 

*awkward silence*

Guy: Screw you, yo!

-The end- 

No comments:

Post a Comment