Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Your Door


Some pleasures are not worth the pain
I've learned from my share of mistakes
But if I was to condition you to stay,
What would you say?

I come to you, baring my soul at your door
With every heart I've ever broke
Every lie I've ever told
All the disappointments and regrets
Me in all of my depth

Tell me, will you take my hand in yours,
Knowing many have held it before?
Will you kiss the parts I've grown,
To only show when I'm told?
Will you make me forget about them all?
Will you care to come close to uncover
The parts no one dared to touch before?

I'm open, pouring my whole into you
Its been a long road, a journey took its toll
I've always been a stranger, only passing through
Tell me,
Have I found what I've been searching for,
At your door? 

No comments:

Post a Comment