Thursday, December 12, 2013

Bucket Of Wonder

If you want to love me, then here's your chance, when the world is swallowed in its endless, restless noise outside, you'll find me with a bucket of wonder waiting for you inside, filled with the magic of the first night we held hands, the conversation that last and last, the way your eyes tend to shine when it sees me smile, the way my hand fit perfectly like a harmony when you held it tight.

I'm here with the warm smile you gave to me, I'm here with the decision to be, I'm here away from the haunts of yesterday, I'm here opened to the possibilities of everyday, I'm here where I found my place next to you, I'm here where I belong with you, I'm here in every way you can imagine, even in my dreams I find you there standing.

As sweet as honey is to my skin, as alive as the sunrise in a long field trip, as wide as the open road that calls me in, as corny as these words I tend to give. You feel like home away from all that is familiar, you feel like nostalgia; pure, unadulterated nostalgia, clothed then soaked in the innocence of a child's heart, you feel like the full white moon that lights up the dark sky, you feel like the stars that carries the heavy wishes of all the broken hearts, you feel like chocolate; liquid as your name drips from my tongue, you feel like an old friend's long awaited hug, you feel like wonderful in its most simple, yet elegant way; you are the indie film mesmerising in every way.

You feel like my favourite books and songs combined in one, you feel like the words spoken when all the encouragement is done, you feel like the reason I came to be one, you feel like happiness when its shared by everyone, you feel like my selfish need to have you to keep, you feel like the compromises I believe.

You are the understanding that calms me through the hectic nights, you are the only company I crave during the lonely nights, you are the lively disposition to my summer days, you are the smile I wear and keep wearing everyday, you are the family I finally came to have, you are the missing piece to my now wholesome lullaby.

With you I found myself to be the woman I always knew I could be, and my bucket of wonder is placed by the side to remind me; how beautiful life is now that you have found me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment