Monday, December 30, 2013

I Want To, I Want You


I want to taste you. All the sadness and the pain.

I want to lick all of which that remained.

I want my tongue to learn, lead then memorise the way.

I want to devour your presence. All thoughts, regrets and shame.

I want to strip the social mask and disguise we were raised to make.

I want to see you bare to a point where fear finally languishes then steers away.

I want to collect the chunks of you. You gave to those who didn't stay.

I want to hold them close; save to where mine remain.

I want to fill the cracks of me with every bit of you.

I want to contain every ounce of existence that makes you.

I want to talk with you; unfolding, revealing and outpouring my whole to you.

I want to hear the heartbeats pulsating when I'm with and without you.

I want to learn your rambles and banter, and all the confused words you sew.

I want to learn all the meanings to the poems, pieces and words you wrote.

I want your stories to be heard, more than many and multiple times.

I want to hold your hands; interlocking fingers, in a perfect lock that defies time.

I want you as you are.

I want you as you come to be.

I want the heaviness of your embrace.

I want the memories; both good and bad to make.

I want the sickness and mistakes. 

I want your heart as my lighthouse.

I want your shoulder to cry on.

I want to bend to the way you say my name.

I want to protect your aura and guard it with all the strength it takes.

I want the words you speak to always fulfil all of which I seek.

I want to reach my full potential, with you next to me.

I want the longing and craving for you to always excite me.

I want to take all my time to know and understand you.

I want the wait to be worth it for the fire I'm heating for you.

I want your thoughts in words to penetrate their way to the very core of me.

I want you when you're ugly and hidden.

I want to read you differently from how they all see you.

I want to share my peaceful moments away from the world, with you.

I want my solitude to include you.

I want my sense to make love to where yours is.

I want my body to be a pool, only you're allowed in.

I want you to read me like a conversation.

I want your little things to always be noted.

I want the heaven in me, to hold you in always.

I want the big picture, painted with the many colours of you.

I want my soul to recognise the real you.

I want my understanding of you to meet your understanding of me.

I want to be one where everything fell, and felt effortlessly.

I want the doubt and second-guessing to be removed entirely.

I want the road of honesty, to always lead you to me.

I want you with all the faults and mutations.

I want you my inspiration.

My silence is loud. My silence is written.

My words are for you. No longer missing. 

1 comment: